The Loudonville Assisted Living Residence has adopted the following procedures to ensure safe and responsible visitation for residents during the COVID-19 pandemic. This plan is effective July 15, 2020. Visits are currently limited to outdoor areas. Each unit has been designated a specific outdoor area for visitation. Please call 518-463-4398 when you arrive for your visit for instructions on where to go.
- All visits must be prescheduled. To schedule a visit:
- Loudonville staff will complete the attached 1-page visitor screening questionnaire on behalf of visitors prior to resident access. Visitors will be refused resident access if they exhibit any symptoms or do not pass the screening questions.
- Visits are limited to 2 persons in addition to the resident.
- Visitors must be 18 years of age or older or accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
- Both residents and visitors must wear a face-covering throughout the duration of the visit. Loudonville will provide a facemask to any visitors who do not have one.
- Both residents and visitors will be given alcohol-based hand sanitizer prior to the visit and Loudonville staff will demonstrate proper use.
- Residents and visitors must maintain social distancing at all times. Applicable floor markings will be used to cue social distancing delineations.
- If a visitor violates social distancing rules and makes direct contact with the resident, that resident will be placed on 14-day room restriction and isolation precautions due to potential COVID-19 exposure.
Disinfecting: Areas, where visitors and residents meet, will be disinfected using an EPA approved disinfectant between visits, including the wiping down of chair handles.
- Current COVID-19 positive residents, residents with COVID-19 signs or symptoms, and residents in a 14-day quarantine or observation period are not eligible for visits.
- If any visitor fails to adhere to the protocol, he/she/they will be prohibited from visiting during the duration of the COVID-19 state declared a public health emergency.